Sunday, July 13, 2008

McUpdate

Hey everyone!
Just a quick blurb today. I have had a nice few days off - Saturday to Wednesday at my parents house visiting my cousin Anna from Australia who was staying at my Granmas. My Grandmother then fainted, and spent 3 nights in hospital - drama drama drama - was quite scary because it happened when Anna and I were in town with her, so I called the ambulance and got everything sorted out. Anyway, then Thursday I spent all day in the lab, before Friday I had my whole family + Anna (who is family) over for lunch at my house. Then we went and got professional photographs taken of our beautiful selves... yeah...
Then i have just spent the weekend chilling out, watching movies, getting ready for school tomorrow. Tomorrow is the start of a VERY busy semester which i am quite worried about, but i am sure i will be alright! have tightly scheduled in my class hours and I don't seem to have much room for exercising - which doesn't fit too well with my new "lose weight" plan. Which isn't so new after all, I am just trying to make it work... Anyway, we shall see.
So a friend and I are having new challenges each week - the following is NO TAKEAWAYS. Hmmmmm.....
Exciting week though, new classes, and on Saturday is the girls day out in Auckland - me, mum, jenna, her mum, her god mother, all going to Auckland to shop and then go to Cinderella on Ice !! Exciting! Then only the following weekend is Sarah's 21st, and then one more week until i fly to Wellington for my 22nd Birthday! HOORAH. Let's hope I have zero assignments then. I doubt it.
Oh I also made one and a half scarves - crochet - great to be back in to it :-)
Ok, gotta go, it's almost 10pm - my new bedtime. Hahaha
Right...

1 comment:

Nikki Elisabeth said...

And did you spend any time hanging out with a spectacularly cute red headed devil child this past weekend????