Monday, September 8, 2008

Hypermode

Hello!!


I have gotten so much done today and it is only 3:30pm! I am currently uploading some photos which I will then post on here for you people to see. I think my blog is going to be way more interesting with photos. Hurray!!



Here is the first one of me and Jutey in Wellington - note the old lame-o gappy fringe I'm sporting... I like how Jute is pretending to be a biscuit-eating pirate.









Now here is me after my hair cut... Apologies for the bad lighting, it was early morning :D Fringe is better, yes?






Finally, here is me working in hyperdrive to get my assignment done - ever wondered how you get so much more done when you are super busy? That came out a bit odd. I mean, when I get stuff done, I really get stuff done.



Alright, I admit it doesn't look very hyper-drivey. Perhaps I will post all my project reports on here, then you'll see my hyperpace. Hmm? Anyone want to learn about Maleic Anhydride or Polylactic Acid? Anyone?

No comments: