Sunday, September 7, 2008

Where Have I Been?

Good Evening!

I am currently abstaining from assignments and watching
Batman Begins instead. It is rather entertaining, although watching Katie Holmes play a character I define as Maggie Gyllenhal is not so great. And I have a lot of work to do. Meh, it's only 9pm... Many ad breaks to go.


Today marks the last day of my University holidays, sadly. There are now only 6 weeks of school until I get down to some serious study for exams. I am SO over Uni, it is just a matter of holding on until I graduate. I think I can manage a few C's this semester :D


So I've had a week in Wellington with my brother, Jute, Nikki, Tobin, and Hannah. It was really awesome - we didn't do much, just hung out, did some study, went out for lunch... For once, I really do feel like I have had a break, although I am very stressed about the weeks ahead. I always say that! This semester has been the hardest of my whole 3 years at University though, and it always gets harder in the second half. Apologies for the whinging!


I got a hair cut. It has taken me a good 4 years to find a hair dresser that will do what I ask, and cut my fringe right. And she's in Wellington. Great. She is also Juliet's hairdresser so if any of you know my future sister-in-law, you'll know she often rocks a funky fringe, courtesy of Rosie at Zoar - Go there! This also means that I must return to Wellington to get another trim before I leave for Melbourne - oh, what a shame.


Mum and Dad came over today for Fathers Day and we went to Candyland. It was really disappointing - firstly, we'd missed the 2 shows they have on Sundays, the last being at 1pm. So all we got to see was the shop, which was about quarter full of products they don't even make themselves - Mayceys and RJ's and others. All of their chocolate was compound, yukky fatty stuff. Lastly, the entire building, inside and out, needed a thorough clean and perhaps a repaint. There are some awesome decorations there, but they are old and tired. It kind of made me want to buy the whole joint and do it up. I wish I was rich like Bruce Wayne.


Well, I think that is about all I can squirm up for now. I wish to stay up late and write a few assignments tonight but I am exhausted. Perhaps I will crash after Batman? Yes. I think so. Goodnight guys, perhaps next time I will be a more interesting blogger :D

No comments: