Friday, October 23, 2009

AHA! I have discovered the meaning of life!

Just kidding. That was to get your attention. Now, I have an important announcement to make. Actually, I don't. I am just kidding again. Oh what a trickster I am! Does anyone else turn into a supreme gift-buying person when they are away from home? I have already bought Stella (she's my bestie fo life, write that down) her birthday gift for 2nd December, as well as my parents Christmas gift, plus I have chosen my brother/sister in laws Christmas present, and planned each of their birthday presents (mid-Nov and late-Dec), plus the other few Xmas gifts I must buy. Not to mention the stack of Christmas cards I have already delegated out to 24 of my closest friends and family (Limited number in the pack you see), and I have already asked my parents if it is okay to send them over in one package for them to redistribute in New Zealand. Organised? Definitely. Neurotic? Most likely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I agress, I want to buy soooo much over here, everytime I go out I find something I think someone would like, I would look good in or something I'd like to eat hehe.