Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am a happy chappy

Yo homies, what up?

I am just relaxing in my house, eating frozen raspberries, doing a bit of research work, and, until recently, was enjoying a nice cup of slim cappuccino mix. That was when I found great big lumps of crap strewn throughout said coffee. I am unimpressed Nestle, totally, utterly, UN-IM-PRESSED.

Pretty busy as of late, I know I always say that but this time it is true - This week I've got 2 Rotary presentations, a trip to a steel works, a short course on gas safety, sign up session for a Welsh language course, hiking club meeting, and on Sunday hopefully a hike from Chepstow to Tintern Abbey, a historical abbey on the border of Wales and England. I'm hoping to fit a game of squash or two in there somewhere as well! I have no more words, here is a photo of me falling into a pile of snow (always amusing) :




No comments: