Sunday, July 1, 2018

Last little Update - 2 weeks after the Challenge

My final results are in and I lost (officially on the scans) 10.3kg :D

The F45 8 week challenge was definitely not the easiest thing I've done, but it was one of the simplest.  All I had to do was follow the instructions.  Once I made the decision to commit, I was on the rollercoaster ride for the full 8 weeks.  It wasn't hard to follow the instructions - but at times, it was very, very uncomfortable.  The last 10 days were the worst - but with the finish line within reach, I found the drive to stay strong and end with a bang.  People keep asking if I would do it again - and are surprised when I say no.  I definitely will be keeping eye on the next Challenge recipes; I will be tracking my progress through body scans; I will be drinking warm lemon water and 3L each day; I will continue to train at F45 most days...  But with the tools I have learnt from this Challenge, and the weight I have lost, I don't plan on having the need to follow the Challenge as strictly as I have this time.  I've had amazing results, but I've also learnt how important planning is - I know what a proper meal looks like, I know how to make it.  I have an abundance of snacks ready to go - nuts, protein balls, berry oat cookies.  I know how to make sensible choices, and I know where to find all the things I need to continue living a healthy, positive life.

BOOM!

No comments: