Monday, June 18, 2018

Oh Lordy I did it!

It's done!  8 weeks!  I MADE IT!

The last week was very difficult - my body was just done.  Every time I went to the gym something hurt - my back, my shoulders, my knees, something.  Every day I had a period of being "starving".  And most afternoons/evenings, I felt nauseous and thought I was going to be sick.

BUT I made it!  I did 8 weeks, solidly, of controlling my eating :)

I have my final body scan this evening but my Monday morning weigh in at home shows this:

73.4kg down from 84.1kg - that's 10.7kg lost!!!!
30.3% body fat down from 39.0% - that's 8.7% down!

The best part - I did the grocery shopping, and wrote out the recommended meal plan.  And then I changed it to fit with my lifestyle!!  I spend Sunday meal prepping SNACKS - and I have planned to cook every night which will account for dinner and the following day's lunch.

No comments: