Friday, May 16, 2008

boys i like.... hurray! (this means any boys in my life)

this morning it came to my attention (thank you stella) that there are a number of boys i have my eye on. I feel this is not a indication of the talent i am surrounded with, but merely how my boredom leads to a roving eye. I think i like the idea of liking someone, even if i don't actually like the person themselves. Right. Let me describe the current victims of my razor blade stare.
EDIT - just realised the boys under debate will probably know i am talking about them, so have added in boys that are just my friends as well.
Boy number 1) - let's call him BN1 (creative, i know). He lives in Wellington, and has been on this list for the last 13 years. He's not really a true candidate. I just like him.
Boy number 2) - BN2 lives in Hamilton, and does Science (hurray!). He likes playing sports which is good, I like sports, and he makes me laugh.
Boy number 3) - BN3 lives in Hamilton. He is the one i am probably better friends with. Even though i don't really know him. But he is cool to talk to, so that is something.
Boy number 4) - BN4 lives in Rotorua and he is hot. Tried dating him for a while and that didn't work out, but whenever I hit the clubs in Vegas I am on the lookout for him :-)
Boy number 5) - BN5 from Auckland - this one is actually an old Boy that is not on this list anymore, but I thought it would be good to mention him as we are much better friends now i am not trying to kiss him all the time..... weirdo....
Boy number 6) - this is BN6 from Wellington - I just met him. He is very nice, and seems quite smart. Which is good. Don't really know this guy so don't have much to say about him - but definately needs to be on this list!
Boy number 7) - BN7 eats rice and peas. He sometimes showers with his clothes on. I may have made BN7 up.
Boy number 8) - BN8. He lives in Wellington, and he is tall. and pretty. and i like him.... BN8 is one of those guys that you spend a lot of time talking to, but don't really know where you stand with them.
Boy number 9) - BN9 is my favourite number. He lives in the South Island. I haven't talked to him in a few months. BN9 is from my High School, and we didn't get along that well until a few years ago. It would be cool to hang out with him more but he is so far away that i will just have to stare at him longingly.
Boy number 10) - BN10 is awesome. He lives in Wellington, but is moving soon. He is always around when I need to talk to him about stuff, and he is one of the 4 people I would say truely know me.
RIGHT. I think that is enough procrastination for one morning. I am officially assigning myself to my assignment. Oceanic Tidal Energies - here I come!
xx

No comments: