Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Speed-dating? Speed-Blogging!

OLA!

hello friends of mine! So my tree project is going good, my computer game is finished and i am onto writing websites, and my research project is still at a standstill. The knitting and crochet are on hold, I have two Jodi Picoult books that are half-read, and I am trying to learn Latin on the side. My room is a pig-sty (as usual), my bedsheets need washing, the clothes on my floor need putting away, my desk needs ordering, and my "craft corner" in my wardrobe needs a huge overhaul. I have a stupid assignment on tidal energy that needs doing, and I still haven't figured out how many hours I have worked so I can put my payslip in. Boys=zero.

I should probably continue with my bid to get funding for 2009-Melbourne as well.

No comments: