Monday, August 25, 2008

Back in the Tron

Good Evening each and every one of my avid readers !!

(i am not actually sure how many of you there are, I know of 2 maybe 3...?)

Today, I arrived back in Hamilton after a 3 day weekend in Rotorua, where my parents reside. I am not sure if I normally use this font but it is my weapon of choice for the night. I have survived the last week of term 3!! This now puts me half way through semester B, and at the beginning of 2 weeks holidays. I have SOOO much to do though, but I am just chilling for tonight. Tomorrow I will sort some stuff out (such as buying a toothbrush) and do two assignments, and then on Wednesday I can get ready to go down to Wellington where I will be for a week. That's right, no blogging for a week. Which is not going to be surprising. But I thought I would try for effect there.




So, my friend Ashley D. Easter graciously picked me up from the bus stop this afternoon, which was awesome because it was raining out and I had a heavy bag. I left my toothbrush in Rotorua which is extremely annoying because it means I have to go into town tomorrow and town means spending money. Hmmm... Anyway, gracing Rotorua with my presence also meant attending several parties and a couple of night clubs. Slash Lava's - can you call that a night club? I had a good weekend, and got to spend time with my extended family and some old friends so that was O for Oarsome. Gazzy and Jute brought my 22nd birthday present up from Wellington with them (vase), so when I got home this afternoon I went out into my garden to see what beauty I could bestow upon it... Didn't come up with much, but I still think it looks pretty :
This was the best place in my room to put it. As you can see, it's too crowded already, by I mashed it in there because I love flowers and I love the vase and I want them in my room. Yes. Good. The clock behind is the present G&J got me for my 18th birthday - they have good taste, I just don't have enough room!! One day I will be rich and build a whole house around the gifts they have given me. And I won't fill vases with rosemary and bits of tree.


So pretty much, that was the first photo I've blogged. *pats self on back*


Anyway, that's about it for today. Tu-rah!! xxooxx


1 comment:

MizzFunny said...

i am going to comment on my own blog because no one else has, and its 1:20 in the morning and my typing has gone very odd along with my brain.

End.