Thursday, June 19, 2008

And then, there was One Semester Left

I did my one and only exam of the semester this afternoon - Environmental Technology. It went pretty well I think. I had a nice bit of eye candy to look at whilst I rested my hand from writing, so I must say it was one of the most pleasant exams ever. Hurray!
Anyway, now I just have research to do, and another semester. That's 4 more A's I need to get into Honours... Hmmm... Sounds fun.
Anyway it is pretty cool i think
now there is a good movie on so this is the extent of my blog.
xx

1 comment:

Nikki Elisabeth said...

You don't need As to get into honours! I did it on a B average. I do imagine that sciency type subjects may aim a tad higher but surely it isn't limited to A students.

Mind you, that ain't gonna stop you from trying to get them is it? And so it shouldn't!

xo