Tuesday, June 3, 2008

my eyes are like sandpaper

ahhhhhh.... here i am, smack bang in the middle of the last week of Uni. My life has gotten very crowded as of late, which is not so good. However, I am doing okay. I kinda feel like I have taken an exceptionally large bite of a big sandwich, and I've been steadily chewing it for a while, and now I'm just at that last bit just before you take a huge gulp to get it down - where it's kinda a bit too much to swallow but you still try it, because you know that it will all be over soon.
Yes, that's exactly how I feel.
So I found a new procrastination tool. Last night I stayed up until almost 2am at Stella's house with her brother Nolan. I was working on a tree project report and he was writing dialogue in Spanish to speak in his oral exam this week. He had some words to look up, and during his procrastination, he found an awesome website that has a digitised human face and shoulders, that reads out excerpts in several different languages. It is SO cool! SO entertaining! We spent a good hour or so writing things in - pick-up lines, robotic words, gangsta words, funny sounding words, even Beastie Boys lyrics! Oh, and the Fresh Prince theme song. Unfortunately I have forgotten the website. No more procrastination for me.
Have a test on Friday, as well as a presentation. ARGH.
Onwards and Upwards I say!! HooRAH!!

No comments: