Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I found TREASURE!!

In the weekend I found this amazing little gem on a scrap of paper on a downtown Wellington pavement...

Life;
My name's Neaq
I'm scared to turn 21
I think Italians & Spanish people are regulation Hotties
I've had teachers dislike me on sight
I actually like Maths
I'm a Harry Potter nerd
I get offended when people put salt on a meal I made
I have OCD; I have to laugh after someone sneezes
Erinn's cactus leggs inspired me to shave.
I'm superstitous about Friday the 13th and Black Cats
If I see a stray cat I'm always tempted to kick it
I've been knowing to burst out laughing for no reason
I often insult people in Maori
I think BF's are overrated
I wish I could mind-read
If you have awesome hats and fly kicks I would consider you.
Both my parents are under 35
I'm depressed I've missed out on all the awesome events this year. so far.
Vitamin water is my new addiction
I still sleep with a teddy Bear
I often kareoke to my ipod with my hairbrush infront of the mirror
I change my handwriting every year
My goal in life is to live to 23... then it shall bee a different age.

If only we were all blessed with such poetic genius.

No comments: