Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lemon Detox (LDD)

I forgot to blog that I am doing the Lemon Detox Diet, just to cleanse my body (as it is a temple and all) ... So I'm planning on doing at least 7 days, maybe 8, 9, or 10. No more than 10. I'm just at the end of day 4 now, and it's so tough! Not because I'm hungry - I'm pretty much not, but because I really want to taste food again! Eating the same thing for 4 days is hella boring. I can't wait until I'm done - I've proposed that the flat and I go out for dinner when I've had my 2-3 days of taking it easy (drinking juices and eating pureed vegies). I'm keen for a nice as pasta meal (surprise surprise), so if anyone knows where I can find the best, creamy pasta in Wellington, let me know! I'm also planning what I want to eat in the week following my detox ... I want to really enjoy my food now! So far all I got is sushi, and then the pasta meal I want to go out for. What you guys got?

2 comments:

Miss Awesome said...

La casa pasta. Duh! Dixon st, next to bus stop. sigh. i miss welly.

Lukifer Aurelius said...

yea, btw , my flatmate said the best method would be drinkin fruit juices, having vegetables, and a source of lean protein, so your body is still supplied with vital nutrients etc.