Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Beautiful Tuesday

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've stepped into being a busy bee so not much time for blogging.  One of the dumbest things about this challenge is the MASS amount of time you spend preparing meals, and then wasting the excess food from half opened packets.  For example, this week, I have the same breakfast twice - which is 1 slice of gluten free bread, with a concoction of peanut butter/cacao powder/protein powder/cinnamon on it.  So, TWO slices of bread in the week.  What happens to the rest of the loaf?  Luckily I don't mind frozen bread (unlike SOME people), but there are other instances of this also.  My dog likes smoked salmon, which is good, because last week I used 50g out of 225g.

In other news I weighed myself yesterday evening as I have changed my gym schedule to be after work now.  In all honesty, I was disappointed I only lost 1.3kg last week.  The first two weeks of the challenge are supposedly where you lose the most, and although I've lost 4kg since I started, I'm expecting my losses to be much less in the next 4 weeks of the challenge, so I'm concerned about how that is tracking for the remaining 6 weeks.  My secret goal of 12kg over the 8 weeks looks far away (8kg in 6 weeks), and my realistic goal of 10kg over the 8 weeks is looking sketchy (6kg in 6 weeks).

Nevertheless, I'm still determined to stick to the plan and continue.  Even losing 4kg is better than a kick in the teeth!

No comments: