Thursday, April 26, 2018

Day four - things are really heating up

Hi ya'll

Today is Thursday, and I have now had 3 perfect days (two work days and a public holiday).  Woohoo!  

I'm feeling, well, average.  Not great, not bad.  I had salmon for breakfast at 7:45am and I wasn't looking forward to the F45 class at 9:15 - but it actually wasn't bad.  Then I went to the supermarket to buy some chicken for tonight because I can't find it in the freezer at home - whoopsies.  While I was there, I have to say I wasn't tempted to buy other things!  The only aisle I purposely avoided, and I think that was wise, was the chip aisle.  Enough said.

I did allow myself to purchase 2 items (40% off, come on!) of make up and a new pen for work - but I also stopped myself from buying hair conditioner and other toiletries and stationery because I can see how using this as a substitute could get expensive!

Gym today, I don't feel impressed with my training.  We had 2 sets of each station, and I was paired with a new girl.  I did go up in weights and didn't do too bad, but I feel I was more focused on being in the right place at the right time than my weights - it's good when I have a regular partner and I can gauge what I am doing off of their weights - like some people I know I can lift slightly heavier than, some the same, some slightly less.  There were also a couple of stations today where we did one set one side, the second set the other side - and I went too light the first set, and me being all OCD and wanting it to be even meant I couldn't increase on the second set.

It's another somewhat gloomy day outside - and I think I got some make up in my eyeball - and I am procrastinating from doing actual work.  

Like Nike says, JUST DO IT.

No comments: