Sunday, March 16, 2008

My death may be further away than expected..!

Howdy!

Don't the new apple Macbook air laptops look amazing? I want one! so thin.

Anyway, after speculating that the pain in my gut was possibly a twin of mine that didn't separate properly in the womb, it hasn't been hurting today! hooooooray! i'm going to the doctor tomorrow, but i suspect he will tell me that it was all just a random gut ache. Or perhaps he will tell me i DO have a twin after all, and that it can be operated on and then i can keep in a jar. Hmmmmm.....

So i guess i'll be alive for a while longer!!

Went to a cool 21st last night, op shop theme, so wore an awesome floor-length bright green dress i bought for about $12. Also went op shopping that day, and have added quite a bit of mohair to my yarn stash!!

Friend Chels came round tonight and we went out to a really good Indian restaurant. Then, like all good friends should, I took her grocery shopping. How nice of me.

This week is going to be so hectic, I have a huge assignment due on Thursday that I don't actually know how to do, BUT then Friday morning I am catching a bus up to Auckland to spend Easter with my best girlfriend, Stella, so that'll be a cruisey weekend! I think I should do some Enviro Engineering work. Anyway, my computer game development is coming along nicely, I will eventually put it on here for download (if I can do that, can I do that?). Right! Bedtime :D

xx

No comments: