Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Genetic Superiority

Hello!

So! I found out that the weird ability I have to smell ANTS is genetic. As in, I have some sort of gene that allows me to smell ants - possibly the formic acid in them - whilst others can only dream of having such talents. I have been laughed at, ridiculed, and called a liar for the past double decade when I have announced I can smell ants - and now, it is time to say "I TOLD YOU SO!!" to all those untrusting, unfaithful, unloyal "friends" that did not stick by my claims of ant-smelling. "What do you mean, you can smell ants?" I hear you ask. Well. I'll tell you! Say I am sitting on the steps on your front proch. If there are more than 5 ants around, I will be able to smell them. They have a distinctive smell! If there is one ant, and I squash it, then I can smell it too. But I can't smell a single ant by itself just crawling around. But then again, who can? I am an ANT-Smeller! I can only conclude that I am genetically superior to all those that cannot smell ants. Just call me ANT-WOMAN. Amen to that.

No comments: